"Harajuku" might sound slightly familiar to you - Gwen Stefani used the word to name her "Harajuku Girls" fashion and perfume line. But other than the cutesy little Japanese dancers she had during her tour and lots of bright clothing and makeup, what is a Harajuku girl exactly?
"Harajuku" most immediately refers to the Harajuku district of Japan, where the biggest fashion trends, like Ganguro and Lolita, are born and disseminate. There are lots of different styles that are encased in the umbrella term of "Harajuku," but in general the look is extremely bold, bright, and with no real rules.
Harajuku Make-up has no boundaries of colours, face decorations, falsies, etc. Become a Harajuku girl and have some fun by checking out this makeup video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades