In this tutorial, we learn how to create a bright and dark blue eyeshadow blend. Start off by adding primer to the eyelid. After this, use a light blue eyeshadow over the entire lid and up to the inside crease. After this, apply a medium blue eyeliner to the middle of the eye and blend in with the lighter color. Next, use a dark blue eyeshadow on the outer v of the eyelid and blend in with the other colors. Paint in a silver color right under the brow bone, then apply a shimmer color to the entire lid. Next, apply blue eyeliner to the bottom, and light blue to the inside crease of the bottom eyeline. To finish, apply black eyeliner, then false eyelashes and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades