This eye makeup look was inspired by the glamorous makeup from Bollywood movies. The cosmetic products used in this tutorial are Urban Decay primer potion, MAC "crystal avalanche" eyeshadow, MAC "sea myth" eyeshadow, MAC "cranberry" eyeshadow, MAC "carbon" eyeshadow, MAC "knight divine" eyeshadow, LOREAL intense liquid eyeliner in black, REVLON colorstay pencil eyeliner in black, ARDELLE "demi whispies" falsies, FEMME COUTURE brow wax, MAC "mysterious" eyeshadow, MAC "plum dandy", and MAC "blush baby." Follow the steps in this how to video and you will be able to look like a Bollywood movie star.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades