Check this video out for tips on creating bold makeup looks.
Step 1 The Cat Eye
Liquid eyeliner can be hard to work with to get a cat eye. Use one with a felt tip. Start from the center of your lash line and extend the line out past your eye. You can also use a pencil eyeliner.
Example: CoverGirl Line Exact, CoverGirl Liquiline Blast
Step 2 Bold Lips
Use lip liner which will give your look staying power. Then use a bold lip color that works with your skin tone. Keep your eyes neutral with this look.
Example: CoverGirl Lip Perfection
Step 3 Bold Cheeks
Use a cheekbone palette to contour and highlight cheeks.
Example: CoverGirl Instant Cheekbones
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades