This video demonstrates how to create an ocean inspired makeup look. Apply primer to the eyes, first, as a base. Darken the base with a dark neutral powder. Brush it on with a eye shadow brush. Add a little green eye shadow to the inner 1/3 of the upper lid. Use a violet blue eye shadow to fill in the rest of the lid. Add a lighter blue to the middle 2/3 of the eyelid. Add your neutral brow bone color to fill in the upper 1/3 of the eye. Brush a little blue eyeliner underneath the eye. Use your eyeliner to line your eyes. Use a shimmer eyeliner under the eye. Draw a liquid line, tracing the upper and lower lids. Make them "wing out" a bit at the edges. Add false eyelashes and mascara.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades