Just because Greek monster and general bully Medusa had yucky snakes slithering out of her head doesn't mean a Halloween look based on her has to be disgusting and scaly. Bring out the beautiful side of the myth by creating this gorgeous stonelike Medusa look.
Instead of murky green used in most Medusa makeup looks, this look features celadon green and silver eyes, along with a swampy green cat eye dispersed over the temple area. Completely nude lips with just a tinge of unhuman green makes this look creepy but oh so pretty.
-Black Contact Lenses
-Sleek Original iDivine Pallet
-e.l.f Small Angled Brush
-e.l.f Lip Gloss in Cherry Bomb
-Sleek Creme to Powder Foundation
-e.l.f Fan Brush
-e.l.f HD Powder
-e.l.f Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
-e.l.f "C' Shaped Brush
-Barry M Eye Crayon in no.1
-MUA Silver Glitter Liner
-Barry M Glitter Dust in Silver
-Barry M Green Dazzle Dust in Emerald
-Sleek Eye Dust in "Green With Envy"
-Sigma Fluffy Brush
-e-Bay False Lashes
-Royal Lash Glue
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades