This beauty video demonstrates how to create art inspired makeup.
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to create art inspired makeup.
* Revlon Colorstay Foundation (Amazon)
* Makeup Forever HD Powder (Sephora / eBay)
* MAC Emote Blush (eBay)
* NARS Orgasm Blush (Amazon / eBay)
* MAC Cream Color Base in "Pearl" (MAC / eBay)
* MAC Painterly Paintpot (MAC / eBay)
* MAC Artifact Paintpot (MAC / eBay)
* MUFE e/s # 160 (Amazon / Sephora)
* MUFE e/s #99 (Amazon / Sephora)
* MUFE e/s #18 (Amazon / Sephora)
* MUFE e/s #71 (Amazon / Sephora)
* MAC Flip e/s (MAC)
* Coastal Scents Black Gel Liner
* Ardell False Lashes "Babies" (MUG Store)
* Bourjois Clubbing Mascara (eBay)
* MAC Blankety Lipstick (MAC) (eBay)
* Bare Escentuals Buxom Lipgloss in "Amber" (Sephora) (eBay)
* MAC 242
* Sonia Kashuk Blending Brush (MG Store)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.