Tatoos are literally the stamp of a cool, progressive, youthful mentality. Whether you only have a few tiny stars stamped onto your ankle or suffered hours at the tatoo parlor for a large dragon to graze on your back and shoulderblades, sometimes the occasion arises when you need to cover up a tatoo.
When you have to make a good impression at a job interview or have to meet the parents, you can watch this video to learn how to cover up any tatoo.
The product used in this video can also cover birthmarks, scars, skin discolorations.
Dinair Airbrush & Make-Up,
the paramedical line of camouflage make-up, can be purchased at the Airbrush Makeup website.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades