When skin loses elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear. In this video, Aida gives us some tips on how to cover those fine lines and diminish the look of wrinkles.
Step 1 Prepare Skin
Cleansing, moisturizing, and protecting is key with any skin care routine. Use a moisturizer and primer formulated for aging skin.
Example: Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution complex moisturizer and CoverGirl Simply Ageless Primer
Step 2 Correct and Conceal
Hide dark circles under eyes with a concealer/corrector.
Example: CoverGirl Simply Ageless Eye Concealer
Step 3 Foundation
Use a foundation that has SPF and an anti-aging serum in it.
Example: CoverGirl Simply Ageless with Regenerist serum
Step 4 Powder
Finish the look and set your makeup with a loose translucent powder.
Example: CoverGirl TruBlend Minerals Powder
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades