In this video, we learn how to cover up dark circles and blemishes using foundation. Start off by applying an eye cream underneath your eyes, which will make a base and remove puffy-ness. Next, you will need to apply your favorite concealer in your color over where you applied your eye cream. Go ahead and apply this foundation wherever you have blemishes, using a makeup tool. Now grab your favorite foundation and brush, and brush the foundation on your face making an even coat to cover and redness. Last, apply your color of powder foundation to your entire face and this will set your makeup. This will give you a look to last all day and give you a fresh face!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades