Don't show the world that you are tired and have blemishes. In this video, Shiloe shows you how to cover those under eye circles and blemishes.
Step 1 Clean and Prepare
Always use a cleansing regimen and don't touch your face. Use an acne treatment on blemishes.
Step 2 Conceal
Use a small concealer brush and pat on concealer to cover blemishes.
Example: CoverGirl Simply Ageless eye concealer
Step 3 Set
Set the concealer with powder for a finished look.
Example: CoverGirl Clean and Normal pressed powder
Step 4 Cover
Apply a yellow based corrector to dark circles under your eyes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades