Description: How to cover or conceal your eyebrows in two different ways.
- First brush your eyebrow hairs down and with a glue stick cover the brow. Brush the hairs to their normal place again.
- Before that dries you can put a little powder right on top. It already helps hide the color of the brows.
- Scrape off some of the glue from the stick using an artist spatula and smooth it out over the brow completely covering it.
- Wait for that to dry and then all you have to do is cover it with concealer.
- For the second technique, brush the hairs down.
- Cover the hairs with spirit gum. Please make sure to be careful because you don't want it in your eye but get it right above, on, and below the brow. In order to make it dry faster you need to tap on it.
- Pre-moisten your fingers with water or petroleum jelly and mold some brow wax into a snake shape that fits over the brow.
- Then you need to blend it into your skin. Mold it using your fingers.
- After that, all you need to do is cover it with concealer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades