Sarah long teaches viewers how to contour their lips. First, you will need lip balm. It should be simply used just to moisturize your lips. Now, take a piece of sandpaper and lightly roll it over your lips. This will exfoliate the lips. You shouldn't do this all the time! (maybe only once or twice a week). Now, take Kiss Me Coral Revlon and apply it to your lips with a lip brush. Carefully and evenly place this on your upper and bottom lip. Take tissue or Kleenex and blot your lips. You will do this by placing your lips on the tissue and clamp down lightly to get rid of oil. Now, apply another thin layer of the Kiss Me Coral by Revlon and blot once more. Now, take a burgundy lip pencil and draw a shadow in the inner corners of your mouth. This should be in the triangular area of your mouth. Also, apply a line under the rest of the lip. Next, apply the liner to the top of your cupids bow of your lip. Take your lip brush and blend in the liner with the lip color. Blend out any of the dark lines you have created. This will create the illusion of a shadow! Take a baby pink and place this color in the center of your bottom lip. This will make your lips look more plump! Blend this color in a little also. Now you have contoured lips!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades