Jealous of thin as a rail models with those chiseled, sculpted cheekbones so sharp they could grate cheese? You need not be. We normal folk can look just as defined and ready to strut our thangs down the runway by learning how to contour our faces.
Whether you want to highlight your cheeks or make your face look more symmetrical in pictures — it just takes some contouring. In this Bella how-to, Smashbox Cosmetics Lead Makeup Artist Lori Taylor shows us how to contour your face using bronzer, blush, and a highlighter, as well as tips she uses to contour the faces of leading ladies like Sandra Bullock and Rosario Dawson.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades