You know how in art class one of the main principles of drawing realistically is shading an object to establish its shape and contours? The same idea applies to makeup application. While our faces have natural dimension and contours, their hills and valleys can be further emphasized with strategic contouring via highlighters and bronzers.
Contouring allows your face to look more multidimensional and sharp. Watch this tutorial to learn how to sculpt your face to perfection using highlighter and bronzer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades