Contouring can completely reshape your face and is so powerful that you can hide a double chin, make your cheekbones look as sharp as a model's, and make your nose look like it juts out more than it does.
There are lots of different places on your face where you can benefit from contouring, but one of the most important - and easiest - is your cheekbone area. Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to contour your cheekbones using blush and highlighter.
0:05 - Brushes
1:22 - Colors to consider
3:46 - Fish face?
5:37 - Apples!
6:36 - Highlighting the face
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades