This tutorial video will show you how to contour and highlight your skin with makeup.
Contours are "shadows" so you want to go darker than your actual skin tone.
I personally use the same shade on everyone to coutour (NW55 Studio Stick Foundation), BUT it's all in the product control.
Less for a lighter skin tone, and a little more for darker skin tones.
But since thats kind of scary to some people to use something so dark especially you NC15's here are some of my other favorites to use for contouring:
Studio Stick Foundation (go 2-3 shades darker than your skintone)
Full Coverage Foundation (go 2-3 shades darker than your skintone)
Harmony, Blunt, Taupe, & Emote Blushes
Espresso, Brun, Cork, Carbon, Embark, & Wedge Eye Shadows
For highlighting, I used different shades for different skin tones!! Some favorites:
Hyper Real, and Mineralized Satinfinish Foundations (1-2 Shades Lighter thany our skintone)
Cream Colour Bases, & Cream Blushes
Phloof!, Shrom, Rice Paper, Woodwinked, Brule, & Amber Lights Eye Shadows
Gloss Texture Cream
Golden Bronzer, Iridescent Powders, & Beauty Powders
Strobe Liquid & Cream
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades