This video shows how to contour and highlight your face. First, sculpt your face using the MAC 184 brush, which is a dual fiber brush, and Sculpt Sculpting Powder. Brush the powder from the forehead down the side of the face and under the cheekbone, then underneath the jaw. For a more contoured look, use the 168 brush, which is a fluffy angled brush, concentrating on the hollow of the cheek, and using more powder.
For highlighting your face use a product such as Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer, and the 165 brush. Brush the product on top of the cheekbone, down the front of the nose and the center of the chin, with a small amount in the middle of the forehead.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades