We couldn't live without false eyelashes, especially when we're going out. After all, nighttime soirees or clubbing requires a hefty additional dosage of glamour, meaning brighter lipstick, smokier eyes, and more luscious lashes.
Fake eyelashes help to open up our eyes even if we only got four hours of sleep, which is why they come in handy when we're going out and need to look our best. Watch this video to learn how to apply false lashes and then hide the tattletale bunches of knots that usually making wearing false lashes look obvious.
MAC #7 False Lashes
Eve Pearl #104 Lashes
Ardell Lash Glue
The BALM Twin Two Timer mascara
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades