Modernmom shows viewers how to cover up those annoying dark circles under our eyes. First she takes concealer and applies it where its darkest under the eye and blends outward towards where it gets lighter (From inner corner of eye to outer) using her ring finger to blend it in. She then recommends not to put a powder over the concealer because powder can get into the creases under the eyes, especially if your in a hurry applying it. The key point in this video is blending, its really important to blend all of the concealer so it looks natural.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades