Make the most out of your cosmetic brushes by cleaning them regularly. Wet your cosmetic brush. Take a small amount of a natural shampoo in the palm of your hand and make circular motions with the brush . Rinse the brush under running water, continuing to make circular motions in the palm of your hand until the water runs clear with no bubbles. Don't allow water to extend past the bristles. Gently squeeze the bristles to remove excess water. You can also use conditioner to condition the brushes. Leave the brush tilted on a towel to dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades