Cleaning your makeup brushes at least once a week (if you use makeup regularly) is as important as washing your face daily: If you skimp on removing the dirt and oil from your face, your pores get clogged, dirty, and no makeup you put on will look good on bad skin.
Similarly, if you don't clean your makeup brushes they'll be loaded with gunk that'll end up on your face with each new makeup application. So check out this video to learn how to deep clean makeup brushes using Clorox wipes, baby shampoo, conditioner, and various other products.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades