Just starting to use makeup? Or never found the perfect foundation for your skin tone. We will show you how to pick the right foundation for you.
Go to your local stores and pick as many foundations as you can that seem close to your color. A lot of stores will give free samples, and other will let you return foundations.
Using your makeup brush make a line on your cheek. This will allow you to see if the shade is right for you. If it seems close, you will then gently smooth it in. If it smooths in and matches well, you have found your shade.
You should not be able to tell that you have foundation on. Foundation is a good base for the rest of your makeup. If you can tell that your skin has changed colors either lighter or darker, you should look for another shade of foundation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades