There are many different formulations of foundation on the market. Here we show you how to pick the right foundation for your skin type.
Step 1 Why?
Foundation creates a base for your makeup and whole look. It helps even out skin tone as well.
Step 2 Which One?
First you need to know your skin type (oily or dry?) and have an idea of the finish you are going for, i.e. matte, glowing, light coverage, anti-aging, etc. Then purchase 3 different shades and put a strip of each on your face in the daytime. Look at yourself in natural daylight; the foundation that matches the tone of your face and body is the right one.
Examples: CoverGirl Aqua Smoothers, NatureLux, Simply Ageless, Clean Makeup, TruBlend Minerals
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades