For anyone who has struggled with eyeshadow, learn how to properly blend it onto the eyelid for a smooth and soft look in this tutorial from RenRen. Start out with an eye shadow base color. You can use whatever color you want. You can use your finger applying the color all over your lid, stopping at the crease. In step two, use a round brush to add another eyeshadow color to the lid. This color should be the lightest color of your mix and it is added into the inner one-third of your lid. In the middle third of your eye lid, you will add the next darkest color. The darkest shade will go in the last one-third of the lid creating a V-shape in the outer corner of your eye. Using a clean brush, wiggle in a downward motion to blend these three colors together. With yet another blending brush, you will add a lighter color to the brow bone for added definition. An additional darker color in the crease will add definition in the crease. With circular and back and forth motions, you can blend the various eyeshadow colors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades