Beechbum06 shows viewers how to do winged eyeliner. She uses a slanted eyeliner blush and a pot of gel liner. Using a slanted liner brush really helps to create the winged look because the brush is thin and is more precise than a pencil would be. After watching this video, the viewer would learn an alternate way of applying eye liner. The viewer also becomes aware of alternate types of eyeliner to use rather than the typical pencil or liquid liner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades