The video shows the user how to make their hands resemble those of a vampire. This is done by applying a thin layer of white makeup to the backs of the hand with a cylindrical sponge. The reason for only applying the makeup to the backs of the hands is to avoid coating surfaces you touch with the white makeup. It's suggested that you leave a gap between the makeup and the sleeves of your jacket as it does not spoil the effect and helps eliminate the likelihood that you'll get makeup over your jacket. With the aid of this video, viewers can learn valuable tips for creating vampire hands as well as potentially saving themselves from a messy clean-up job afterward.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades