Using many different types of makeup including eyeliners, eyeshadow, lip-gloss etc, to create a Halloween makeup costume. This video starts with the result of the tutorial, a triple cross between a witch, Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde. The fourteen minute tutorial starts from a fresh face and redefining your eyes, to painting the other side of your face green for the Dr. Jekyll look. The tutorial's steps are not focused on one side before the other, but rather working on both sides of the face. If you follow the steps in the video, you will have one side looking like a witch and Mrs. Hyde, and the other looking like a vampire and Dr. Jekyll.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades