This how-to video shows a pretty and unusual makeup color combination, of turquoise and brown. Use these cosmetics, or similar colors and textures for comparable results: URBAN DECAY primer potion, MAC "groundworks" paint pot, MAC "electric eel" E/S, MAC "mulch" E/S, MAC "handwritten" E/S, MAC "rice paper" E/S, LOREAL intense lineur in carbon, MAC "navy stain" powerpoint liner, REVLON "black/brown" pencil eyeliner, ARDELLE falsies in Giselle, MAC "wheat" brow finisher, NYX "frosted flakes" lipstick, MAC "sinnamon" lustreglass, MAC "NC40" studiofix foundation, and MAC "global glow" mineralized skinfinish. Learn how to recreate this turquoise and brown MAC eye look by watching this instructional makeup video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades