In this tutorial, we learn how to apply Tm Burton inspired Edward Scissorhands makeup. Start off by applying scar wax on the face to create realistic scars. Then, apply Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Ivory all over the scar. After this, apply white cream makeup all over the face, including over the scars. Use a sponge to blend this around the face. Coat this until your face is white. Then, apply white shadow over the eyelids using powder. After this, apply Ben Nye neutral set powder, then black shadow on the eyelids, creating a shadow effect going up. After this, apply a plum shadow to the eyes followed by black eyeliner on the tops and bottoms of the eyes. Finish this look off by coloring your lips black, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades