In this tutorial, we learn how to apply subtle makeup and a wig during chemotherapy. First, create eyebrows with a pencil that matches your skin tone. After this, apply a white shadow to your eye and underneath your eyebrow. After you brush this on, you will then apply a smoky color to the creases of the eye and blend it in with the white color. From here, apply black eyeliner on the top and the bottom of the eye. After this, you can put your wig onto your head and then brush it and style it how you'd like. This will make you look and feel great, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades