This is a great instructional video on how to apply star wars makeup. First you have to take off some glue stick to smudge on the second half of your eyebrows. Apply liquid green all over the face. Now apply yellowy green powder allover the face with a brush. Now contour bitches. Draw eye shadows with dark colors and eye brows with black color. Taper it out into a point both on the outer corners going up and in the inner corners going down, an Arabic kind of eye. Now set liner with black powder. You can put on fake lashes. Get a deep red Mattle lipstick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades