For Breast Cancer Awareness month, the look in this how-to video helps you remember with a lots of pink. Use the following cosmetics to create this look: Shiseido Dual Balancing Foundation, Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation, MAC Emote Blush, MAC Pleasantry Blush, MAC Cream Color Base in "Pearl," Bourjois Liquid e/s in "Rose Electron," Urban Decay Scratch e/s, Urban Decay Flash e/s, MAC Gesso e/s, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in "Zero," Shu Uemura Lash Curler, Bourjois Clubbing Mascara, MAC Quartz Lipliner, Urban Decay Lovechild Lipstick, and MAC Stepping Out Dazzleglass. Follow along with this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to apply a soft pink eye makeup look with MAC products.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades