Goldiestarling teaches you how to apply a snowflake fairy makeup look. You first need to draw the snowflakes on some card stock and then cut them out. Apply those to the face using eyelash adhesive. Use a moisturizer and then a blue powder using a short haired brush. Apply a frosty white metallic color around the eyelids. Also add a darker blue around the snowflake edges. You can also add small rhinestones and glitter to the snowflakes. Use a light brown lipstick for the lips and blend it with blue. Finally, use white hairspray to change the color of the hair into something lighter. You can also add some clips or rhinestones do the hair. Now your fairy makeup is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades