Don't you hate when your eye makeup looks like raccoon eyes at the end of the day? In this step-by-step guide, we show you how to apply smudge-proof mascara.
Step 1 Curl
Use a lash curler for a bright eyed look. Curled lashes make it easier to apply mascara too.
Step 2 Protect
Use a finger or tissue to shield your lower eyelid while applying mascara.
Step 3 Check
Always check to make sure you mascara is in good condition. The bristles should not be dry or clumped with mascara.
Step 4 Apply
Apply to lash with a "wiggle and shimmy" technique. Apply 2-3 coats to the top lashes only for an everyday look.
Step 5 Fine-tune
Use a lash comb to get out any additional clumps.
- Use loose or pressed powder to make you eye makeup last longer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades