This video shows you how to get a New Year's Eve look that is very fun, flirty, but simple using glitter. For a base use two face eye shadow insurance all over. Take a blue and put it onto the lid up and away. For the bottom use a dark blue and with a small brush smudge it across the bottom of the eye. Use Aqua Black and with an angle brush apply it as a liner. Use MAC glitter liner and put it on the inner corner of the eye. With a clean q-tip take a silver glitter and dotting it into the glitter place it in the inner corners only. This look is very simple and all you need is eye shadow, glitter, and some fake lashes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades