Just a few years ago, Britney Spears was considered hot. Regardless of what you think of her now, this how-to video recaptures her glory days via makeup. The cosmetic products used to create this look are MAC Studio Fix Fluid mixed with Covergirl Trublend, Bare Escentuals Foundation, NARS Laguna Bronzer, MAC Warm Soul Blush, MAC Cream Color Base in "Pearl," MAC Blackground Paintpot, 88 Shimmer Palette from Coastal Scents, MAC Black Tied e/s, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner, Shu Uemura Lash Curler, Loreal Voluminous Mascara, MAC Sandy B Lipstick, and MAC Baby Sparks Dazzleglass. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to replicate Britney Spears's makeup from the "Slave 4 U" music video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades