In this tutorial, we learn how to apply a silver smoky makeup look for a hooded eye. Start out with a silver color brushed all over the eyelid. After this, brush a darker color in the crease of the eye, blending in the outer corner of the eye. From here, blend this up towards the brow bone. Place black on the outer corner of the eye to deepen the area, then blend out. After this, apply a light shimmer underneath the brow for a highlight and blend with the bottom colors. Apply the silver color on the lower lash line, then apply black liner on both the top and bottom of the eye. Finish this look with mascara on the top and bottom lashes and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades