In order to create a Cheetah girl makeup look for Halloween, you will need the following: a cheetah print scarf, pink and gold shadow, false eyelashes, foundation Make up your face using the color theme you would like to use. Apply foundation. Use your eye shadow base. Color in your brow. Line your eyes. Draw a black line in your natural crease. Fill in the lid with gold. Add red eye shadow below the crease. Use hot pink above the crease. Use a light pink at the brow bone. Blend it well. Line your eyes. Add the shadow color under the eye. Add false eyelashes. Draw a leopard pattern on your face with liquid liner and color it in. Make the spots extend onto your neck. Draw in a nose and freckles. Apply lipstick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades