A tutorial video on how to apply retro pin-up model makeup, just like a real a pin-up model. Start by applying the foundation and add some eyeshadow primer to make the makeup last longer. Curl your lashes cause you'll be using false eyelashes later. Apply the eyeshadow, make sure to blend to emphasize the shape of the eye. Create a wing at the outer end of the lashes and apply the mascara. After applying the makeup, use a lip liner over the lip line and apply the red lipstick. Follow these simple tips and rock that Hollywood pin-up look that is worth a second look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades