In this tutorial, we learn how to apply red eyeshadow with glitter eyeliner for a party. Start by applying a red shadow all over the eye, out into the outer corner of your eyes. Next, add a black color to the outer edge of the eye and blend in with the red in the crease of the eye so there are no hard edges. From here, apply a pink and white shadow underneath the eyebrow to create a highlight. Next, you will take a glitter eyeliner and apply it to your upper lash line, then take a small brush and apply glitter on top of this. Finish this with black liner on the bottom of the eye and mascara on the top and bottom, then your look is complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades