This tutorial is about how to apply rasta girl colored eyeshadow. First apply a primer to the lid and lower lash line. Now apply a highlight with MACs Rice Paper with a crease brush underneath the eyebrow. Now take NYXs Jumbo Pencil Milk and apply it all over the lid and you don't have to go past your crease. Now take a light green color and apply it to the tear duct and along the lower lash line only a little. Next use a dark green to apply a little more than third of the inner eye lid. Use a matte yellow on the middle of the lid blending with the green as you go along. Now use a red color to the rest of the eye, mostly the outer corner blending in with the yellow so that there is a nice gradient across the entire lid. Using a crease brush, blend out the red so that it fades away. Add some more highlights. Line both the upper and lower lash lines with black liner and add mascara.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades