In this tutorial, we learn how to apply Queen of Hearts inspired makeup. First, you will need to draw out where the hearts will go on your face, with a wet eyeliner. Next, fill in your eyes with red on one side and blue on the other, filling in your lid with the middle of the heart and the bottom right underneath the eye. Pack on dry eyeshadow onto the eyes so the makeup won't crease while you're wearing it. Now, repeat this action for the other hearts, all hearts on the face should be connecting with different colors in a pattern. When finished, enjoy a unique makeup look for an unforgettable costume!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades