Purple eye makeup is a great, fresh look for weddings and springtime. We'll give you some ideas in this video on how to wear this daring look.
Step 1 Apply Moisturizer
Apply a moisturizer with SPF.
Example: DDF Protect and Correct UV Moisturizer has SPF 15
Step 2 Apply Foundation
Wait about 10 minutes and then apply an oil free foundation and finish with pressed powder.
Example: CoverGirl Clean Liquid Foundation and CoverGirl Pressed Powder with Oil Control
Step 3 Apply Purple Eyeshadow
Begin with a lighter purple from a palette. Next, use a medium purple on the crease. Then finish with darkest purple on outer edge of crease and corner.
Example: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit shadows in Ice Princess 230
Step 4 Apply Eyeliner
Use eyeliner on top and then along bottom waterline.
Example: CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
Step 5 Apply Mascara
Add mascara for volume.
Example: CoverGirl LashBlast Volume mascara
Step 6 Apply Lip Gloss
Apply lip gloss with pink or purple tones to finish the look.
Example: CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades