This tutorial is great if you want to apply porcelain theatre clown makeup. First white out your face and then with colored eye liner, trace out where you want the color to go. Apply a blue colored base on the lid and blend it just above the crease. The video uses a red Mufe flash color and applied it over the blue bringing the color onto the side of the nose. Using Nyx jumbo eye pencil in Black Sheep being filling in the remaining space on the brow. Using shimmery blue, a matte red, and a matte black eye shadow cover he colored bases to set them and make the color vibrant. Apply a white liner to your waterline, and apply liquid black liner on your upper lash line and below your lower waterline. Use a red lip-gloss or lipstick and apply it to the center of your lips. Then with your black liquid liner, create the under eye designs. With the red flash color, or any red cream blush apply color to your cheeks and blend it out slightly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades