Pin-up girl makeup, like in this how-to, is retro, sexy, and more classy than tarty. Use Laura Geller - Spakle, Smashbox - HD Illuminating primer, Make Up Forever - Matte Velvet Foundation #25, Lancome - Shimmer Coral Blush, Make Up Forever - HD Powder, Stila - Shadow in Starlight, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Stila - Shadow in Starlight, UD Skull Pallet - Twice Baked, Bare Essentials - Soul Pigment (highlight), MAC - Fluid Line in Blacktrack, Fresh - Supernova Mascara, Cargo - Texas Lash Mascara, MAC - Kohl Liner in Fascinating, Sephora - Brow Pencil in #01 Khaki, Anastasia Brow Gel - Clear, Make Up Forever - Aqua Lips 8C, Laura Mercier - Lipstick in Seduction, and MAC - Lip Gloss (Clear) cosmetics to create this look. Follow along with this video makeup lesson and learn how to do a pinup girl style makeup look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades