Learn how to create a pink and purple candy inspired eye makeup look with this tutorial The following products were used to get this look: Too Faced First Base Eyeshadow Base, Too Faced Eyeshadow in Steel Magnolias, Too Faced Eyeshadow in Pearl Necklace, L'Oreal HIP Duo in Reckless, NYC Liner in Black, Lancome L'Extreme Mascara in black, Tarte Cheek Stain in Dollface, and Sephora Lipgloss in Precious Pink. With the tips from this how to video you will be able to create this pink and purple eye look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades