This eyeshadow and makeup tutorial will show you how you can apply products for a nice neutral brown look. This look is great for going out during the day to work or somewhere where you don't want to look like you're wearing a lot of makeup.
Shadows: Patina, Satin Taupe, Shroom
Liner: Blitz & Glitz
Brushes: 239, 217, 224 (accidentally said the 244 in my video)
*Note: I'm sorry, I had meant to say "apply Satin Taupe to upper/lower lashlines", not Patina.*
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades