In this video, we learn how to apply mineral mascara with Lisa Liddiard. First, you will curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler before you put any mascara on. Now, grab your mascara and wipe off the tip of the brush to remove an excess mascara. Now, brush the mascara onto your top eyelashes, shaking the brush left to right at the base of your eye. Apply one to two coats of this mascara, putting more towards the outside lashes to give it a darker and more full look. If you'd like, you can apply to the bottom lashes as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades