In order to properly apply the Mineral finishing powder, you will need: Mineral Finishing Powder and a large powder brush. Once you have applied all of your other makeup (i.e. blush, foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc.), then you are ready for the finishing powder. Open your finishing powder. Dip your brush into the powder. Tap the brush, in order to remove the excess powder. Then, apply the powder to your face. Dust it all over your face. You may need to dip the brush in the powder a few times more, in order to dust your entire face. This will set your makeup and make your pores less visible.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades